How many animals do you have and what are they? would you get more?

We have 1 doxie mix and one american pit bull terrier... we also have one kitten in the house and one cat that lives outside because he never wanted to stay inside... so we have 3 inside animals... we are looking into maybe adding one more pup maybe a little bigger than the doxie but not much bigger than the terrier...not sure yet my husband really wants a lab... and i love them but then that means we have a dog of everysize and im hoping to keep it on the smaller side... how many animals do you have and what are they? do you plan to get anymore anytime soon?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 1:07 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pets

• 2 beagle dogs, 3 Siamese cats and 1 Russiam Blue cat-all cats courtesy of the Humane Society. No more for me.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We have 1 dog, a chihuahua called Tobasco...I keep thinking that I want another chihuahua because Tobasco just brings so much joy to my life but we have a baby on the way in June and I doubt I will have enough time to devote to my daughter, my son and 2 dogs lol so we're going to wait until the baby is maybe a yr old then think about getting another dog then.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• currently have 15 dogs, 1 cat, 3 fish and 1 lizard. WILL NOT get any more pets lol. 2 strays mated and had 3 puppies and I'm trying to find good homes for them before I take them to a shelter. I have 2 basset hounds that mated and they have 7 puppies.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• well lets see..i have two bloodhounds..a beagle bassett..a chocolate lab..a rottie..and another mixed dog and three cats..i do not plan on getting any more until these are all gone..but i can tell you i have owned many many more at one time including ducks and chickens and lots of other dogs..it was a mad house..three of the dogs lived inside the lab,rottie and beagle bassett and i can tell you a lab inside it hard work bc they shed horribly!! But i wouldnt trade any of them for the world
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We only have a cat right now,I would love to get a lab but our yard is too small where we live now.
    sarah389

Answer by sarah389 at 1:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I have 3 dogs and 5 cats......................anyone want a pet??? JK. I love our babies and no I dont want any more!!!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:19 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I have 3 dogs but only one of them is mine lol the other 2 are my parents dogs my dog is chow and i think im fine with just 1 dog not planning on getting any other pets anytime soon .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• 2 pit bulls 1 flat-coat retriever 4 cats. This is plenty for now.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 1:44 PM on May. 6, 2011

• A golden retriever, a black lab, and 3 cats. Unfortunately our house isn't big enough for any more.

Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 2:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We have 4 cats and I'd love more but that's not practical for us. We also have my moms old dog
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:37 PM on May. 6, 2011