My husband started crying ?( OMG )

I was mad at my husband about something yesterday and i told him not to get me anything for Mother's Day and he said how dare you say that you know how much those words hurt especially coming from the mother of my kids he said if anything you would be the only one thats getting a gift from me and tears starting falling as he said that i felt so bad afterwards i've seen my husband cry plenty of times he's a crybaby lol .But is there any way i can apologize for what i said i still feel so bad for saying what i said to him yesterday :-(

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:25 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• A simple I'm sorry and I love you, always seems to be best.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• awww i feel bad 4 him its sad 2 c a man cry..lol
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 1:27 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Awww, just tell him nd show him u mean it. When I make an ugh oh like that, I just sit w/my dh nd tell him I'm sorry. Then I'm nice to him until I know he feels better.
    ButterflyKissed

Answer by ButterflyKissed at 1:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Kitchenwitch78@ He doesn't like when i say sorry so i don't know how else to apologize :-/
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Well then just tell him that you were angry, and you spoke without thinking..and that you will try to not do it again...and that you love him.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Then just tell him you love him.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Gosh, seeing your man cry is so hard! I'd just tell him your sorry and that you love him and give him a big hug. Cause I think he may need a hug at this point :)
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm just gonna throw somthin' out there. For a while, when I got very upset at my husband,he would start crying. It worked many times, becasue I would back down very fast ,cause I figured if a man is crying, this must be a VERY big deal. Anyhow.. One time I told him to stop it,and it was not going to work for him to get his way. Anyhow... he has never done it sence. It WAS a way to get his own way. Oh my gosh ! He seemed like he was really hurt,but he wasn't. I was in shock. Anyhow... this may NOT be the case with your husband,but I thought I'd let you know.
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 1:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would say "Honey you know I love you very much! I did not mean what I said yesterday. I was mad and I took it out on you. I was wrong to do that, and I really did not mean to hurt you. I hope you will forgive me." and then I would follow that up with a hug, kiss, some cuddling and then whisper in his ear that you plan to rock his world later..... after the kids are in bed.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Just tell him what you told us. Tell him how sorry you are and you didn't mean what you said. Good luck!
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 1:53 PM on May. 6, 2011