A muscle or nerve in my right butt cheek

it happened when i got preg wit my 1st son like at 2 months and it hasnt went away when im walkin or dancing i feel like whatever is ther..lol.. like crushes together really hard like when u wana pop ur bones or something..it really hurts i have to stop wut im doing what is it and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Health

• yep I get it too it feels like its in your butt cheeck lol It hurts like a you know what. Mine is in the posterior hip, and I went to physical therapy for a while but it didn't really help. Mine comes and goes, but just like you when it's huring I have to stop whatever it is I'm doing.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• This talks about it :)

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/hip_pain/article_em.htm
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:37 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Sciatica. Can last for a very long time then disappear. Google it.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It could be Sciatica. Not fun, but can be helped with physical therapy! Go to you doc to get checked out.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• The doctor gave me medication for inflammation that helped.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• yea i mean what do i do go get a massage on my buttcheek i mean really?? lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• lol pretty much, I went the physical theapy and I forget what they call it, but he put these little sticky things that vibrate on my butt that felt like little prickly sticks when he turned on the machine and a heating pad over.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• sounds like sciatica.....it's an imflamed nerve. You can try some things like alternating heat and ice on it, using an invertion table, a chiropractor....all these can help but you usually have to wait it out. I've had sciatica for months. The last time it got so bad I had to go to the ER and get a shot of pain meds to get some relief for a little while.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• that would suck sorry momma!!!
    kristybaby2

Answer by kristybaby2 at 6:45 PM on May. 6, 2011