Would anyone ever bungee jump or skydive for fun?

I am so afraid of heights but a friend of mine loves doing these things for fun.

sweetsmo

Asked by sweetsmo at 11:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have bungee jumped.. Not that fun!
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yes I would
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It is definately something I want to do before I die someday. I am adventurous that way...maybe it's because I love to travel oh & I'd like to take flight lessons too. One day I will.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 11:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i would love to, but my hubby is a wimp and i don't know if i could enjoy it without him...i'd probably feel guilty that he hadn't enjoyed it lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• No thank you. I can pee my pants at home and save myself the money. Or, maybe I'll just skip it all together.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ...However when you have children your priorities change a bit b/c you tend to not want to think of yourself as selfish b/c if something happens you feel like it's not fair that your child might feel so cheated. But on the other hand, living with the what if's can burn a hole in my spirit too.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 3:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2008