Chuck-e-cheese

Does anybody know if I could bring in a birthday cake for my family to chuck-e-cheese? I called and the person made it sound like they offer walk-in parties (meaning we would have to buy a package). I just want to buy pizzas and play games and eat our cake ... will they let us? I would call back but it took over 15 minutes on the phone to get to a real person ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think you can.
    Anonymous

• You are going to have to call again and ask. Just because someone tells you that it's okay, doesn't make it so.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• yes you can.. we have done it before. The only problem is finding seating.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:39 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I really doubt it. Usually when a place sells food you can't bring your own in. When we had my daughter's party there they supplied the cake. Maybe you can buy one there.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes you can.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:41 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Chuck E Cheese is a franchise but generally owned and operated seperated so it is different depending on where you live. Ask for the manager and ask them directly. In our town we are not allowed to do that, but when I lived in another town it was alright. I would not just call and ask anyone who answered.

Answer by gemgem at 1:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• When we had my sons birthday party there, they had cakes you can buy but we took our own. They didnt say anything at all. So its perfectly fine. We had an ice cream cake from cold stones MMMMMM.lol
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes, you can bring a cake there
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• that would be fine, but you will have trouble with seating if you do not make a reservation. i held my 4 year old's party there last year and reserved a table, we had a hostess and pizza but i brought my own cake. they do ask if you want them to provide a cake but it is not mandatory.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• by the way, i did it all online. maybe if you go to their website you can get the answers you need also.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:59 PM on May. 6, 2011