Sex Drive adult content

Ever since I've had my baby I haven't had much of a sex drive or really any interest in having sex. I'm very attracted to my husband, so it's not that at all. /i feel so bad because he always wants to have sex and I never want to anymore. I exclusively breastfeed and read this could interfere but was unsure. I don't know what to do. Has anyone else had/have this problem? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I did for a bit. I would just look at DH, not as a DH but my DD father and was like eww he's somebody's daddy lol it that makes any sense. I was (and still am) so "obsessed" with our new baby I had no attention span for anything else. I just gave it a couple months and it came back and I was able to focus on the "mission at hand" Not saying we didn't have sex, it just took a couple months til I really got into it again :) Don't worry, you're not alone momma.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• thanks. all of my time is with my baby as well. it's been almost 5 months now and I still feel this way
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:55 PM on May. 6, 2011

• You might want to get your hormones checked out that could be the issue as well.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 2:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm still having issues in that area I am still breastfeeding but not exclusively and for me it has been improving as the feedings have been slacking off. Before that i would pump and hand the baby to her auntie for an hour or two and if it happened it happened if not it wàs okay too but did a lot to destress us about it.
    LadyMitres

Answer by LadyMitres at 2:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Prolactin from breast feeding reduces sex drive and so do babies.
    It came back. ;)
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 8:24 PM on May. 6, 2011