Pixos....

My daughter really wants pixos for Christmas this year. I don't know too much about the product. Please tell me if it's a good toy or not. This is her number 1 choice so not sure because I read some weird reviews. I will take any advice. Thanks in advance

jazmin21

Asked by jazmin21 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Shopping

• is it the same thing as the aqua dots?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yes..it also reminds me of those lil cylndar beads we made desigins with then had to iron...they are small and get everywhere..so its up to you..think too..how many designs for your money. i would get a small set. just because it is christmas and that i her #1 gift she wants
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Wow, this is really weird. My 9 yr. old dd just asked me yesterday about Pixos. She even wrote down the 800 number lol. I have no idea what they are either????

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 5, 2008