How do i know if im pregnant?

i am 21 years old and i have a pretty active sex life normally but my sex drive has increased by alot and i experiancing some cramping in lower stomach im due for my period anyday now but im extremly worried about not getting my period and i have also had some werid like dicharge stuff im frekin out any advice would help me

mysticthomas1

Asked by mysticthomas1 at 2:10 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Only way to know is of you take a test.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 2:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Wait a week after your period is due then take a pregnancy test. That is the ONLY way to know.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Really? The honest truth, and only responding like this b/c I'm taking what you've said literally. dear, take a test. You're worried about getting pregnant? Why? You just said you have an active sex life, and the discharge is probably an STD. Advice, go to the doctor and slow down your sex life.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Normally the boobs are extra sore and you are very tired. I guess my advice is to not sweat it, either way, it is what it is. Nothing you can do to stress and get bothered about will change the facts. Solve anything by its' worst scenario then you don't have to try and fight what you can't change. If you are pregnant, then you will have to deal with it, just stay with the facts and don't trip up in the emotions. Good luck. Hugs !! Sometimes worry and fear alone can delay your period so try and stay relaxed. You can try a home pregnancy test.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• well of course take a pregnancy test, I am married for over a year and during the first year there was so many occasions when i thought i was pregnant just by how my body was acting, but i was not. the best is to take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning, before eating anything, that shows the best results, and don't worry about it, children are a blessing! if you are pregnant i am so happy for you! some of my friends soooo want a child but they have no luck so far :( so count your blessings and dont worry!
    mommy2beNov

Answer by mommy2beNov at 2:30 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Go buy the clear blue easy test ... I got a + one week after conception. Good luck. Idk if you want to be pregnant or not, but I wish ya the best.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 2:39 PM on May. 6, 2011

• go to the doctor or take a test? I thought that was common sense
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2011

• 1) Go see your reg. gyn about the discharge; have an exam done. Tell the gyn you want a pregnancy test and std test. Before you go though you will have to refrain from sex and douching for about 24-48 hrs.

2) worry and stress can make a period late or not come at all (been there done that)

3) use a condom! AND go on the birth control pill if you do NOT want to become pregnant!

If you take responsibility for your own body you won't have to worry about it so much!
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 2:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• You're 21 with an active sex life and don't know how to find out if you are pregnant or not? You're an adult now. You either wait a few days and take a test, go to the doctor or wait 9.5 months and see if a baby comes out. Those are the ways you find out.

Anonymous

• get frist response test could be your stress out nerves or blader infection causeing pain
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 3:37 PM on May. 6, 2011