Tgif

whats your plans??? we watch wrestling on friday nights as a family...

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 2:20 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No plans, and for us those are the best plans :) Have a good one momma!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My mom is coming to pick up my daughter for the weekend so that means video games, junk food and sitting around naked for me and hubby lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:22 PM on May. 6, 2011

• GIRLS NIGHT!!! I need it so bad!!! I've had so much stress lately and need a release. I need "me" time for once!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• DH and I will be watching Smackdown tonight but other then that im not sure.....I think another couple is coming over with their 2 kids tomorrow and were going to grill some burgers.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Today hubs and I had an IEP meeting for our oldest son, then we went and picked up a few groceries. I have to work today, and I should get a few things done around the house as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I will be spending the weekend by myself and writing and drawing my anime manga and movie script.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No plans here!

I went and took DH's truck to Walmart and had an oil change done on it and filled it up with gas. In an hour I'll leave to go get DD from school and wait around for DH to call me later. Maybe have a movie night tonight, DD loves movie nights!
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 2:33 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nothing is planned, but thinking about hitting the beach if we can talk some friends into it. (no car) Other than that snuggling up and watching movies.
    AimBre

Answer by AimBre at 3:28 PM on May. 6, 2011