Does you daughter play

Mommy with her dollies yet? omg its the cutest thing to watch when she is pretending to feed them, putting them down to sleep in her bed tucking them in, heart warming!!!!!!! oh lil' girls, she is 4.
: )

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:31 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Omg, my 6 y/o dd, since she was 2 has been doing that! Now she has like 10 babies! All have names and they all have 2-3 outfits each. She's funny because she told me when we were clothes shopping, she said don't forget that Nina, Bo, Emily, Rosalina and all her other kids need clothes. She's so cute. Oh I love having little girls I wish my 11 y/o was like that!!
    ButterflyKissed

Answer by ButterflyKissed at 2:35 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My four year old daughter would much rather wrestle with her brother or play Pokemon/yu-gi-oh cards. I think her dolls are in the bottom of her closet.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:42 PM on May. 6, 2011

• How sweet! DD is still a little young, but I love to see her hug her stuffed animals. We'll be getting her her first dolly soon and I can't wait to see what she does with it!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• YEs, all 3 of my kids have done that (boy 6, girl 4, girl 2). My younger girl would rather wrestle too, but she will play dolls sometimes because she loves her big sister.

I never liked baby dolls. My dolls were all girls- not women who can't even stand up properly, and not babies- and drove cars and boats and planes and went swinging and sliding and other fun things, I really wanted a remote control plane for them- but my older daughter is such a girly girl. It IS sweet. Not me, but no less sweet for all that.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 3:20 PM on May. 6, 2011