Christian women and journaling

So I really miss journaling my deep feelings and issues but I don't like the idea of hubby finding it where do you keep your deep thought journal including prayers journal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You could get one of the old fashioned locking diaries. Or just get a blank book and find a good hiding place.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 4:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Hmmm this is tricky i think because i tell my hubby everything....So anything that i write in my journal i wouldnt mind if he read anyway.He doesnt but even if he did maybe it would strick up a conversation and get resolved!
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 6:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Your hubs goes thru your personal stuff. RED FLAG, Anyway there is a journaling section here.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I keep my thoughts in a regular old journal. My hubby has enough respect and trust for me not to go read it, even though it sits right there on my nightstand.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 4:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I dont often write anymore but when i did hubby had full access to it and rarely wanted to read it except when we had a fight and he would find me in my room writing lol GooDLUCK
    kristybaby2

Answer by kristybaby2 at 6:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I use an a journal program. I can password it and it also doesnt show up on my desk top. :-) It is on Doug Addison's website .. here is the URL:  

http://www.dougaddison.com/Articles/1000093116/InLight_Connection/Training/The_Journal_Landing.aspx

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't have time to journal much anymore, but I stick my journal on my bookshelf with the other books. He never glances in that direction. lol. But I wouldn't care if he wanted to read it cover to cover.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Why wouldn't you want your husband seeing your journal?
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:22 AM on May. 7, 2011