Feeling betrayed

So I was bored yesterday and decided to search my name on google and my name pops up but doesn't really go anywhere and I see my husbands name which isn't wierd but I clicked on it anyways and what did I find he has a facebook account. Why would he have a facebook account we already have one, well no where on his facebook does it say anything about being married and having kids. I first thought well maybe he tried to set it up and didn't know how to do much with it cause he really isn't computer smart but at a closer look he has had it for almost a year and messages from girls saying how much they like him then I look at the pics he has and that blew it. Now he is a tattoo artist and I know he does certain places or whatever but he was doing tattoos in places he isn't saposed to be doing them and sure the f*&k never mentioned in fact said he hasn't but the dates tell it all. So by this point he doesn't only not say or include any of his family he has stuff he shouldn't have so I called him and said so when did you make the facebook and a lot of other things I will not repeat lol and you know what he says I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to get upset. Like finding it wouldn't set me off so I got his password and stuff and took a closer look and boy if he was home I think it would have been all bad then find out he also has a email when we already have two emails. Which only means he's trying to hide something, right? It was just excuse after excuse and sorry and I didn't set it up a friend did and I don't know her and just seemed like it was getting no where so I went to my friends house and talked and talked and talked and I do not think I re acted badly I have a right to be p(**ed right? Is he hiding something ? What , ladies I need some insite please..............

spoild-brat

Asked by spoild-brat at 2:41 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• i didnt get the read the whole post just the first half cuz i gotta go but dont tell him you found it, and monitor it and if you find any changes on it over time, you will know he's using it. if not, he could just never use it since its old.
    or just ask him for his password, thats what i did and he gave it to me
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:46 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Ya, he is definately hiding somethin, I think. And for him to say a girl set it up for him would just piss me off even more and prove he is up to no good. Obviously he needed his OWN email so he could chat privately with girls. I would demand to see all his private emails and if he has nothing to hide he won't hide it. If you want I will test him for you, like give me his facebook info and I will flirt to see if he responds? It's a good way to know if you can trust him or not. Let me know in an answer if you want my help but if not that's fine too! So sorry you are going through this! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Where there's smoke, there's fire. At least most of the time. I would be very suspicious at the lack of truthfulness and his need to hide so much information.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Well, if you ran across his secret facebook page, there's no telling what else you haven't stumbled upon...No advice, just wishing you the best through this whole process.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Friend him and see what he does. That should make it easier to decide what to do.
    pampire

Answer by pampire at 3:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• anonymous go to my page or send me a message and I will give you all the info thank you
    spoild-brat

Comment by spoild-brat (original poster) at 3:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Trust issue kill more relationships than all other issues combined.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I have never not trusted him before it just seems like theres so much hes hiding from me
    spoild-brat

Comment by spoild-brat (original poster) at 4:29 PM on May. 6, 2011