Indecent Proposal

Would you accept a million dollars to let your spouse sleep with someone else just one time?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 2:46 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I took vows and I took them seriously! So,no!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:48 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It would be tempting, but with that comes a brand new can of worms. I don't share and for no amount of money in the world, would I. Dh and have joked about it before, but we have been through too much to put one another through that kind of hell. So I'll have to politely decline. But boy oh boy, a mill would be GREAT! lol
    ButterflyKissed

Answer by ButterflyKissed at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No. We joke about this all the time and I tell him that for a million dollars he better drop his pants right away. Honestly though it's putting a price on his faithfulness and there for his love for me. I wouldn't be able to trust him and it would always be in my mind.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No, money is not everything. Would you rather have your marriage healthy, or a half a million, besides, who is gonna pay a million bucks to sleep with your spouse! lol
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Hell yeah!
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:56 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No. Just like in the movie, I'd be freaking out during/afterwards. It sounds like a good proposition, but you'd have to relive that every time you looked at your spouse, and knowing that you only had yourself to blame.

No thanks!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think I'd want more than one million myself. maybe......... but there would need to be a written agreement and maybe I'd want him to wear earplugs and a blindfold............ lol, I don't know, the money would be nice but I'm not sure it it would be worth it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:45 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes, lol...we need so many things... I like the idea of blind folds and ear plugs haha. He would never go for it though...
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:53 PM on May. 6, 2011