What corky things do ya do that's funny/silly?

I sometimes sing & dance like a goof ball to make my kids giggle, I end up laughing too, we all have to be silly sometimes! feels good to laugh....

OK, your turn, YOU?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:51 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When my kids were babies I made up an additional verse of "you are my sunshine" for each one. I sang them so much I think my kids think they're actually part of the song.

I used to stomp around the house with my arms close to my sides to play a T-rex. The kids would scream and run but they loved it. They still talk about it.

Oh yah, I also talk to, and play tag with, my cat. He chases me around the house. My kids call me the crazy cat lady.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 3:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My 5 month old is starting to stand on my lap (with help) and I make up silly rhymes or voices when we are playing. My latest one is "Standin' tall and proud! Sing it way out loud!" LOL stupid, I know, but she laughs.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 2:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I drink my milk with two hands.. I have no idea why.
    Dancing around like a goof just to make my kids laugh is totally normal in this house.
    referring to a fart when talking to my 5 year-old daughter is called a butt-trumpet .. some day she may be a lady lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I sing songs about every thing I'm doing...made up songs...I've done it since early childhood. My grandkids and SO laugh at me... but I don't care, it makes me feel happy...even when I have to sing the "I'm cleaning the toilet" song.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 3:39 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I correct people's pronunciation, grammar, and spelling. It's quirky, not corky. :P
    Anonymous

• Oh Anon thank you! what would we do with out you? correcting people all the time on here, WHATEVER!
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on May. 6, 2011