What do you think?

I am a SAH homeschool mom. I am almost 47 years old and a grandmother of 3 little punkins! My thing is, I love my contemporary gospel music! I'm driving down the road, keeping beat with my hand on the steering wheel, singing along 'cause I'm good. (Ha!) Is this trying to relive my teen years or something? If you met me in Wal-Mart you'd never guess!

dkvhensley

Asked by dkvhensley at 2:55 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Is your question whether or not we think you're trying to relive your teen years because you sing in the car? If so, then no. I don't exactly understand what would be wrong with that.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think you sound like MY mama except for having 3 grandbabies she only has 2 lol...my mama loves her some gospel (Yolanda Adams being her fav) and she sings in the car like she's auditioning for American Idol lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm 46. When I drive alone I BLAST my music. Usually 80's rock. Bruce Springsteen, whatever. It's great that you do that!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think you enjoy that music. Sing it out.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i say just be yourself!! sing as loud as u can!!
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 10:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Thanks for the vote of confidence, ladies!
    dkvhensley

Comment by dkvhensley (original poster) at 7:59 AM on May. 9, 2011