Do you and the DH share an email address or FB account? Why?

pampire

Asked by pampire at 3:04 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• No, we trust eachother.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No, neither one of us has Facebook but we don't share email addresses either, I don't really see the point of sharing, he uses his for his thing, I use mine for my thing, no need to share, it's not like we're paying for them lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nah, we have different friends and don't like the idea of having to post something then sign our name at the end so everyone knows who is talking.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Neither of us have a FB account.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope. We have our own stuff. However the passwords are saved for both so we can both log on to each others accouts.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 3:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We have different FB accounts and do not 'share' any of the same friends or family. We have a joint email account and I have a private account that he doesn't know exists.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• heck no. We have two different accounts. but we do know the log in information to each others account.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope, we don't have FB accounts.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 3:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We have separate e-mails . . . . mostly because we managwe different accounts, and it is hard to keep on top of who read and took care of what in the same account. But, we share a FB. For my security, I cannot have my name or info on FB, so I use a generic FB account that my husband opened so I can view media of my loved ones who live far.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope, we've had our email addresses for years (I've had mine for 10!) and never felt the need to get rid of them to create a merged account. There is a bit of trust in there, but also just what we're used to. There are almost no people on Earth that we have a similar relationship to. His mother a little... a former friend... everybody else would write a totally different email to me than to him. I owuld never hear their "authentic" note to me if I had to get everything filtered to appeal to both of us.

Not to mention, the bookkeeping would be insane. "Did you do that?" "No, I never saw that email." "Why didn't you tell me...?" "I thought you read that" etc. Ugh.

He doesn't do facebook, so that's easy.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 3:15 PM on May. 6, 2011