Is 11DPO too early?

I wanna test tomorrow morning I will be 11dpo is that ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Most tests say wait till 10 DPO.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:45 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• It just really depends on every person. When I was pregnant it showed 1 day after my period was due. And it was still faint that I had to take a digital cause I wasnt sure! GL!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Some people's hcg will show up in tests early...but my sister and I always have to wait until the day our period is due. Not even First Response or another test designed to be done five days early will pick up our hcg hormone....so I don't know if you've ever been pregnant before...but if you have been able to pick up the hormone early, I'd say test...if not then wait.

And, if you are just super anxious and don't want to wait take it now! And if it is negative, just wait to take the test again until your period is due and it should show up there if it is positive.

Good luck and Baby Dust!!! =)
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 8:54 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I would go ahead and test, but don't be disappointed just yet if it's negative, because it may still be too early. That is what I plan to do this cycle, I will test 11 DPO and then if it's negative, wait til 14 DPO, which is when my period should come. :D
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2008