• In the Spotlight:

What is up with some of these moms?

Lately I have seen a a lot of rude answers and mean moms on here... Why? what got u all upset this week....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• maybe it was the whole welfare fight or the gay marriage thing
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I have no clue. Some people don't really have a reason, they just like being smartie pants. Or if they do who knows...It could be that their hubby peed them off, their kids being annoying, they are PMSing, pregnant, post partum hormones, in a bad marriage, tight on money...many things and they find comfort coming on here and being rude? I think most of the time people just don't like what you say and they have to say something nasty back.
    Anonymous

• I'm usually pretty nice on here, but I guess I'm just in a bad mood today. I've noticed some of my answers have gotten a little snippy. BUT I've been having contractions all night, so that is MY problem. I can't speak for everyone though, lol. i don't think too many other people are getting ready to have a baby...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• When's our next full moon? I find that I get even more cranky (MUCH less patient!) around the full moon, no matter when my PMS cycle is. Maybe that's it today, although I have seen days a LOT worse than today on here! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2008