WWYD in my shoes at this moment??

Ok here's my 2nd question of the day. I just had dh bring me back a pg tests. Answer Brand. There's 3 in the box. I had a regular cycle 3.11-16th. Dh and I dtd the 17th and 18th. Then we had a memorial for our son in NY, so the next time we did anything was 3.30, 4.1, 5,6, 9, 11 nd so forth. I O'ed somewhere between 4/5 and 4/11. I had some O spotting and cramping 4.1-4 nd again on the 7th. I'm now 12 days late.

Should I test now or wait til the AM to do so? If you were in my shoes WWYD?!! Just wanna have fun with it! If I get 10 yes or 10 no - then that's what route I'll take!

I've been nervous about retesting because I did test the day AF was to show but BFN and a week before that because I was so anxious. So I've been holding out this last week. But now that is getting the best of me. I am shaking right now.

ButterflyKissed

Asked by ButterflyKissed at 3:31 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Test, it should definately show up now, reagrdless of morn or eve.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• They do say that the AM pee is the most accurate...but if you really can't wait just test already!!! Good Luck!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 3:35 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I say do it now
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Honestly I would test now but be prepared to test again in the am if it was neg. Technically you should do the am... I wouldn't be able to wait though. let us know what it says!!!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• dooooo it!!!! let us know what happens GOOD LUCK!!!
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 3:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Test, but if a few days go by and you still think it may be a go and the test is negative go to the doctor for a blood test. I did not ever have a positive test and discovered I was pregnant six months down the road. (I know its a rare example but as I have told the story it isn't as rare as you might think)
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:03 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Test! You have 3 of them. Do one now and then another in the morning. Whilst a few women don't get positives until they are quite a few days late, I think most people would get a BFP at 12 days late. Can't believe it has taken you so long to test already!
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 4:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Ok, I broke down nd tested, thank to dh! ... and we are DEF pregnant!!!!
    ButterflyKissed

Comment by ButterflyKissed (original poster) at 4:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• YAY!!!!!!!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:25 PM on May. 6, 2011

• CONGRATULATIONS!!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 4:29 PM on May. 6, 2011