Does spotting a week before mc should start and a week after ovulation be a chance a being pregnant?

A week and a day from now i am expecting my cycle but starting yesterday i ve been cramping slightly on my left side and today I start spotting just a little on and off today. I look this up and it says it could be implantation. should i wait until next saturday to take a test?

asyazmom2003

Asked by asyazmom2003 at 3:35 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It does sound like implantation bleeding.
    Although test now say they are accurate up to 5 days before a missed period, I would still wait until the day or day after you miss it. Just to ensure accuracy, and, to be honest, just in case your period *does* come you didn't waste a test.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i am in THE SAME BOAT with you...

i just don't have the spotting, but wholly crap i have been cramping..
    MC isn't due til next sat...
    So i know kinda what you are going through...
    steph_twins

Answer by steph_twins at 3:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• How old are you? I have noticed that the older I get the different my symptoms are getting. I used to never spot before my cycle and now I do. I have also noticed that my cycles are a lot heavier. I do hope you start feeling better soon.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 3:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I am 25. I dont normally get spotting. I am normally like clock work. I am very predictable when it comes to that
    asyazmom2003

Comment by asyazmom2003 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on May. 6, 2011