Do they still do kindergarden gradutions?

or not anymore????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on May. 6, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Well it's been a while that my kids were in kindergarten...they are now in 4th & 5th grades. But they had one and I do still think they do them.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 3:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I was wondering the samething. My daughters last day of school is June 3rd she is in kindergarden and I haven't heard anything so I have no clue.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:41 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Not in my district. Never did.
    Anonymous

• Not here.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:42 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My son is in preschool but we just got a notice with information about Kindergarten graduation-so they do it in some places at least
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Pretty sure I did, but my DS is in kindergarten too and nothing! They also didn't to a Christmas concert, which I found odd. I love these things, and wish they did them!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:43 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'll find out in a few weeks!

We had a preschool graduation and it was soooo adorable! I don't see K as being such a big deal. They stay in the same school building and everything.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 3:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Our school does not. The kinder kids are already doing work that my older kids were doing in first grade, and go all day. For them first grade is exciting because they get a numbered grade instead of the K. But no ceremony.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Here where I live pre-k gets graduations but k doesn't. I did back in the day when I was in Kindergarten, but there was no pre-k back then though.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes we have them here. My dd has hers in about a week.

Answer by gemgem at 4:12 PM on May. 6, 2011