• In the Spotlight:

I think some of u moms got ur panties in a bunch today!

what is up with u all today? u are attacking every one and over dumb crap too....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Good thing i'm not wearing undies *blushes*
    Anonymous

• lol good thing! i just dont understand why people have to be so rude to other moms
    Anonymous

• You know I've been on here all day..well mostly and I must have missed something because I haven't been aware of this lol. Where's all of it at? I thought it was running rather slow today.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I'm not even wearing panties and btw I never blew up at anyone hmmmmm wonders what i missed
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2008

• in alot of questions there are rude people like there was one about a child that is leaking through a diaper every 6 hr and instead of being nice and just say change the diaper more or a bigger size they attacked the lady....
    Anonymous

• I've noticed people being b****y today too. In the stupidest questions too. I don't mean the question was stupid, but it was stupid the responses to some of the simplest or curious questions.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:10 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• When's our next full moon? I find that I get even more cranky (MUCH less patient!) around the full moon, no matter when my PMS cycle is. Maybe that's it today, although I have seen days a LOT worse than today on here! :-)
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008