Birth control.. IMPLANON...

ive been reading some information on this birth control method but would like to get info from womenwho have actually used it.... i want to know what side effects did you experience and any other info you want to share??

SQ13

Asked by SQ13 at 4:30 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Health

• I'm on Implanon for the second time. The only side effect I've experienced has been long periods, but not necessarily heavy ones. The first time I had Implanon I had it for the whole 3 years then removed it and got pregnant within 2 months. This second time that the rod went in my arm it hurt a bit more and had more swelling and my doctor said that it was because of the scar tissue from the last implant. Anyway, other than the long period I have had no other side effects. This is definitely a birth control that I'm sticking with.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:47 PM on May. 6, 2011