What should I do? Hubby has friends who influence him in a bad way...

My hubby works out of town in a camp filled with about 50 guys who are mostly all assholes, like really...they are! He works with these people for 21 days on and off 7 days. All those guys had to leave for their 7 days off and him and 2 other guys had to stay...But as soon as these guys came back, hes been such an ass to me lately...like, saying rude things to me over the phone and getting mad cuz I watched a certain movie that he wanted to watch...he hung up on me and I couldnt even call him back to explain myself...I am not used to being treated like this because he is not normally like this..he is 'normal', as I like to call it...But how should I let him know what hes doing is wrong? Seriously, I feel like cheating on him right now..thats how low he is making me feel! I wanna runaway and not comeback cuz I feel so stupid for leeting him treat me like this.. all I do is make him happy and baby happy..and here I am getting the shitty end of it all! What should I do? :(

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 4:44 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Talk to him!!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Well ignore him for a week or so, don't answer his calls. Hopefully he'll get the clue you're pissed, and finally just come out with I'm sorry.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:46 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't try to give a guy hints to get the message across, doubt if they'll catch on.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would let him know how you feel if he is willing to listen but the cheating thing is not a good idea because it has consequenses but he is an ass if he is letting his friends influence him they probably dont have wives or anything but just try to talk to him if he is willing to listen
    MrsWalker2011

Answer by MrsWalker2011 at 5:03 PM on May. 6, 2011

• tell him you feel like cheating on him. dont actually do it obviously
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nobody can make anyone treat anyone else like shit. If he's being a jerk its his own doing.
    Anonymous