When printing coupons from the comp. will just any old printer work?

I just dont want to get to the store and them not take my coupons.lol.Is there a trick to it?Not sure if the register would be able to scan off copy paper or if theres something else i should use?I find TONS of coupons online how do i make sure there legit?or do i just try them and wish for luck?

hiselbobbie1

Asked by hiselbobbie1 at 4:54 PM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes, they will work fine. Print them if the barcode doesn't show up the will enter the code, no problem! Have fun, it saves alot!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:55 PM on May. 6, 2011

• they*

Sometimes my printer (a new epson mind you), will not print the barcode correctly so they enter the code. No biggy!!!
    khf22

• Most are legit, as long as the expiration date hasn't gone by. Just make sure its not expired and go with it! Glad I'm not the only one who prints coupons. LOL!
    Anonymous

• Check the stores coupon policy first. The store I work at will NOT accept any online coupons over $2.00 and NONE for buy one get one free or any free item. Too many online coupons are counterfeited.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It is good to print coupons off the stores website, that way you do know its legit. I have printed coupons off odd sites, and I've never had a problem. GL
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies!!!That helps alot!
    hiselbobbie1

Comment by hiselbobbie1 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2011