Do you put deodorant here?

A Few girls at work told me they put deodorant under their boobs I never thought to do that b/c I never thought under my boobs smell. Does anyone else do it, or put deodorant anywhere other than thier underarms?

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 5:05 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Never
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 5:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope, I wouldn't say that I don't sweat there so to speak but I do not stink.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Actually, it is recommended for overweight women, or women with very large breasts. That area is susceptible to fungus infections that remain in the skin for years. the deodorant prevents it.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 5:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Not because it stinks but because it sweats, but, yes, I do.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No? lol!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• what scout/jewjew said. skin-stuck-to-skin will sweat and cause bacteria/odor/infections. deodorant or talc/cornstarch will keep the sweating at bay, keep the skin cooler.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Actually if you put deoterant on you vajajay after shaving it prevents ingrown hairs. But I've never heard of the boobs but why not?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Never thought of putting it under my boobs, but the more I think about it, it makes sense. Mine get sweaty sometimes if I don't have a bra on for a period of time. I do put Shower to Shower powder on after my showers though, which includes using it under my boobs.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:16 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Women with larger breasts do this sometimes because the larger your breasts the more you tend to sweat underneath them. It just makes some people feel cleaner and more comfortable. I have large breasts and I don't do it but I could understand why some women do.
    Court128

Answer by Court128 at 5:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• not under, but right down the middle and generally only need it during the summer. I have more cleavage than overage- you could say. But sometimes it sweats in there and gets funky- so when I have a long day out I just throw a swipe on there.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:20 PM on May. 6, 2011