Do you let your man hang out with other women?

this lady happens to be fond of him but he still "studied" with her for an hour and a half. he thought i was in class, but the class was canceled. what do you think?
i am the same person who is sad that he made me return the promise ring i got him. i have also recently posted that he wants to have sex with other women when im there. i am starting to reconsider everything. what do you think?

do you let your man hang out with other women?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 5:08 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know why he'd want too, and I'd think that would be weird. He doesn't, but if wanted to I'd be SKEPTICAL. NO.
    Anonymous

• Liz, That doesn't sound good to me. Sorry, honey. I don't like that, at all. It sounds like he is still playing the field.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:09 PM on May. 6, 2011

• DUH! Hes cheating on you! CAN'T YOU SEE IT!!!!
    Anonymous

• I think it's time to throw this fish back.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Um yes, stop re-considering and end it dear :) Hugs to you.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think you guys have some serious issues to work out. If you were to read this post & it wasn't written by you, what advice would you give that woman?

Good luck.

EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think that you post doesn't make a great deal of sense.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would be rethinking the whole relationship. He wants to have sex with other people? He doesn't sound very committed to you, just his own ego.

If my husband wants to go hang out with a woman who is a friend, I don't have a problem with it. He has never given me cause to even think about it. Then again he never said he wanted to have sex with anyone but me since we met.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Girl you need to cut this guy loose and go find a real man who's 100% into you. Sounds like this guy is just a hair away from being unfaithful, if he hasn't been already. Sure doesn't sound good though.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would leave him, he doesn't want you or care about you. You need to leave him.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 5:14 PM on May. 6, 2011