I'm kind of annoyed and worried

Today I had a dr.s appt and I had my 5 year old and my 1 year old with me and like always my 5 year old wAs acting up so I asked for the bathroom so I could talk to her and she knew she was in trouble so we get in there and I'm trying to talk to her and she's screaming and crying and the lady knocked on the door and told me to be quiet and I said I'm trying to talk to her then she said I was beating my daughter but the second we left the bathroom she of course stopped crying and there was other people in there and they said they didn't see anything... Do you think they would call children and families even tho they have no proof of anything ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm going to say no they won't call.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:44 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I will admit it is a little suspicious if you have to take the child into the bathroom to "talk" but they can't prove something that didnt happen and even if they do call and they contact you, if you explain the situation and there is no evidence to the contrary they will drop it.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• They won't.
    Anonymous

• How could they with no proof??? Things happen often, (with children acting up). I wouldn't worry about it!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 5:56 PM on May. 6, 2011

• nothing to worry about.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Honestly....I wouldn't worry about it...who cares if they do really. The caseworker will simply ask to see your daughter and it would likely end there. My psycho ex-neighbor called on me and they came....talked to me and looked at the kids....no big deal. Of course, the neighbor also told the caseworker that the police had to come out b/c of the supposed incident and that could obviously be proven wrong as there was no police report. She was simply retaliating b/c her kids had been removed and she thought I called them on her.
    semazani

Answer by semazani at 7:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i dont think they would call. It is sad that we cant even discipline our own children anymore without people thinking we are beating them! It no wonder there are so many children out of control these days.
    Anonymous