When??

When should you start buying baby clothes? Should you buy white, yellow and green if you don't know what you are having?

MommyToBTiffany

Asked by MommyToBTiffany at 6:06 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Thats up to you. I prefer to wait till the second trimester at least.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• green and yellow are good neutral colors. try to buy the basic like a lot of onesies and little pants and sleepers. After the baby is born you can get some cute outfits in whatever color depending on the gender.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:08 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Im 4 months and Im about to start buying unisex colors and clothes and hopefully in 3 weeks I can buy for a boy or girl....My husband said to start with bottles, bibs, under clothes and pampers....He actually makes sense this time..lol
    Curtessia1

Answer by Curtessia1 at 6:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I will wait till I know what I am having. Green is a neutral color as much as purple is.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• If youplan on keeping not finding out until baby is born, than buy yellows and greens.. If you ARE going to find out the gender wait to but most stuff until you KNOW. If you just HAVE to buy stuff now, go but duckie pj's and stufflike that :)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 7:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Usually people wait, until after the first trimester, I did. As far as the colors green adn yellow are pretty good but I wouldnt suggest too much white. Because of the spitting up and stuff.
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 11:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• yea necher cloths yellow & white 4 eather one
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 1:02 PM on May. 8, 2011