If you won a 100,000,000 what would be the first thing you would buy? Would you quit your job?

RedDahlia82

Asked by RedDahlia82 at 6:11 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would let my mom retire so she could be a full time grandma. I would start a non profit organization and work in developing countries creating better drinking/irrigation systems. Water is an essential element to life. Not only to drink but for the purpose of growing food. Teaching sustainable practices and giving people the ability to provide for themselves is priceless in comparison to just giving people food. I'd like to also enjoy developing programs to provide tutoring to struggling children here in the US because sadly so many fall through the cracks in the new era of 30+ classroom sizes. Education is so crucial to us rebuilding a strong America.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 6:16 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My hubby and i talk about this all the time then laugh because u know some point we would end up at walmart
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 6:12 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would buy my parents a house and my dad a truck. I would buy my brother and sister a house as well and pay off my brother and sister's car. I would get a bigger house for me and my son and sell my old one. Set up a trust for my son. Give $2,000 to all my aunts and uncles and buy my grandma a house.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Hubs and I talk about this alot. I would absolutely retire and we would make whatever other adjustments we would have to for that too happen. hiselbobbie we would totally be seeing you at walmart.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• probably invest my money in a business and buy a house.Kids college fund
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 6:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• The very first thing I would buy is a house for my family, we're renting right now and it sucks...I want my own house SO bad...I would also buy my mama's house for her....I doubt DH would retire (I'm SAHM) because he's a workaholic...he's been talking about us starting a business together too though so if he's serious about that then we would probably do that too =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Buy a house, a new car, pay off my familys houses and set up some money for all the kids. (My dad had quads) and of course my son
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would buy a GIANT piece of property and then space out all my close fam in their own houses. Then make me and the hubbs a bomb ass house and guy him his dream car. and a few toys to hlep with my farm ha ha ha and ummm save for the kids. and a big fence ha ha then i would set up in my pool with a nice glass of w/e cuz im rich and relax!!!
    kristybaby2

Answer by kristybaby2 at 6:39 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i would pay off our house, then all bills and home repairs, i would also pay off my parents house. and give them money to pay there debts. and put some money in an account for the kids when there older and responsable. and if any is left over i would just keep it in a bank and use some when is needed. like when a monthly bill comes in lol. i know dh would still work he loves his job.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 6:44 PM on May. 6, 2011

• The first thing I would buy would be a house on the beach with a separate guest house pretty far from the main house. I don't want a mansion, but I also don't want family crashing in our home. I wouldn't quit my job because most of what I do I don't get paid for now. I am a SAHM and a full time volunteer. The stuff I do on the side for money I would still do, because I enjoy it (web and graphic design, create teaching printables, etc).
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:22 PM on May. 6, 2011