Job pick??

How do you make the decision of what you want to go to school for if the only thing you have a passion for you cant do??? My passion is to be a Police officer or at least work in a jail or something. But they need 12o0 upfront n i don't have it. So my other options are LPN< Business class> or beauty class..... I am not creative i just through the last one in lol. Any ways how would You make your decision if your Heart isn't in it??

kristybaby2

Asked by kristybaby2 at 6:12 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• can you get a student loan to help you be able to do what you want to do?
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:16 PM on May. 6, 2011

• yeah but she said it wouldnt be active untill i start the class and that i would need all my supplies for the police academy before then equaling to 1200 for suit and belt and gun and all
    kristybaby2

Comment by kristybaby2 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on May. 6, 2011