Vegan Diet?

I really love the idea of haveing a vegan diet, but my hubby would have nothing to do with it. My ? is what exactly do they eat lol????

kristybaby2

Asked by kristybaby2 at 6:14 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• no meat, no dairy...or anything that came from an animal....not even even honey.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Everything we meat eaters eat, except no eggs, meat, dairy, pretty much anything that came from an animal or was made with their milk. There are a lot of alternatives. They have vegannaise instead of mayonnaise and a lot of other products that are like the real thing.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:20 PM on May. 6, 2011

• wow not even honey really i would have never thought because we dont kill the bees right. Wow im definietly gonna have to do a lot of research!
    thanks ladies!!!
    kristybaby2

Comment by kristybaby2 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• You would be surprised how many YUMMY recipes are vegan. I always say its best to start by going veggitarian and then work the rest out over time as you get better at learning how to cook vegan and find enough that you like. Most people who have "no interest" really just have no knowledge. I bet that even if he never decided to give up the meat and still wanted to eat it sometimes he could still enjoy a lot of the stuff you can make.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 6:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I went to subway once with a friend who is vegan and he got a sub filled with nothing but veggies. I thought it was so strange.
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 7:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Lacto-ovo, pesco, puerco, bufo, avo, lambo vegan
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 7:22 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Vegans eat whole grains, legumes, fruits, vegetables.

Send me a message if you would like some great recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 11:15 PM on May. 10, 2011