Wonder how London feels of being so passive now?

'It is only a matter of time before another atrocity - the West is the enemy,' Abu Muaz, 28, from east London, said.

several hundred gather in London to mourn the death of Osama

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384344/Osama-Bin-Laden-death-UK-Muslims-stage-mock-funeral-outside-US-Embassy.html#ixzz1Lc4s2lQi

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:26 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 6:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• London is passive? What do you expect them to do?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• We are headed the same way.I expect moderates to put the foot down on them OR the U.S. to stop the flow of immigrants of Islamic faith.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 6:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I hadn't even seen this story til I came on here. I was talking to my friend who lives in England, and she hadn't even heard it lol. Of course she doesn't live near London, but I think I made her mad because I posted the link to the story on Facebook and she doesn't think people in England do wrong like that lol. She is convinced that English citizens are by far better people than Americans, and I think that by seeing what was going on in her own country, she got mad. When I was messaging her and I told her about the story, she logged off and hasn't said anything since lol. I wasn't trying to offend her, but I think all countries should stand up to terrorism and not be too afraid of making enemies because the enemies are already out there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

There it is...bigotry...Islam didnt do this politicized terrorists did

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:25 PM on May. 6, 2011

• If moderates wont do something then we are left no choice but to protect this nation.If there are so many more moderates than radicals let them take care of this then.
    tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 7:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

You are saying of the BILLION Muslims, MOST are extremists?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:41 PM on May. 6, 2011

• CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:45 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes. If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims. It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

sweet-a-kins

• Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

sweet-a-kins