Do you believe we are close to the end of times?

Scientific or biblical do you believe the human race is heading towards it demise. How soon? Not a date but in our life time? In our children's life time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nobody knows. It could happen before you read this answer. It could happen tomorrow... NOBODY KNOWS.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I highly doubt it but who knows. I dont think it would take much.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 6:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think we are close of all fronts. The wold can't possibly last much long the condition it is in. Death, Earth Quakes, violence, poverty... World wide. I think it will be in the next 50 years if not sooner. I truly do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• On all accounts.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:53 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I do see the end of Ages coming (the end of times in the bible was a misinterpretation of aeons meaning end of ages not end of time) , we are getting ready for a transformation into The Age of Aquarius.... not everyone believes that, but I do. IF you would like to research it more start looking up The cross of the Zodiac.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes! In our lifetime, I believe. I honestly believe we are the generation Jesus was talking about in Matt. 24. All of the signs point to it. I fully expect to see a one world currency, religion, and government by 2025.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 7:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Nope.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't believe in any religious sort of "end of times". I understand that this world will not last forever, but I don't think that will have anything to do with anything God does, any sort of "second coming" or anything. If anything, it will either be our own disrespect of this planet - whether through our unwillingness to care for it or our outright destruction of it through war - or it will be natural causes that are totally outside of our control (andI do stress *natural* and not supernatural or Divine), like the sun "going out" (however that may happen) or what have you.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:18 PM on May. 6, 2011