What were your favorite TV shows when you were a child?

When I was very little...well, sort of little I loved the Brady Bunch. Then a few years later Happy Days came on and I loved that show. I also loved Real People and That's Incredible.

What was your favorite TV show(s) as a child?

CallMeAngie

Asked by CallMeAngie at 7:16 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Kids Incorporated!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:16 PM on May. 6, 2011

• OOHHH! We watched the Brady Bunch and Leave it to Beaver during the summer. Sometimes the Flintstones too. I love those old shows!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 7:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Rocky and Bullwinkle, Kimba the White Lion, Looney tunes
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 7:19 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Kids Incorporated and Zoom...I was an avid watcher. Leave it to Beaver!!! Yeah, I watched my share of that one too...and then later as an adult I watched them again on one of the networks that does all the reruns... the name is slipping my mind.
    CallMeAngie

Comment by CallMeAngie (original poster) at 7:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Full House, Small Wonder, Growing Pains, Boy Meets World, Beverly Hills 90210, and Dawson's Creek
    chrismom0306

Answer by chrismom0306 at 7:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I loved Real People and That's Incredible, too. Also the Brady Bunch, the Monkees, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, and the A-Team. All the ones I've seen in reruns as an adult are awful, BTW. I think I had really bad taste as a kid.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Swasson... that's funny you said that. My SO and I have gone looking for movies we loved as kids or thought was hugely funny....only to end up scratching our heads when we saw them again because they were so lame.
    CallMeAngie

Comment by CallMeAngie (original poster) at 7:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• LOL, yes! I remember some old shows that I thought were so great as a kid, and then looking them up again now that I am an adult- I just think what the hell was I thinking!?! These are horrible! My favorite as a kid was the old Sid and Marty Kroft Superstars- like Land of the Lost, Dr. Shrinker, Electra Woman and Dyna-Girl, Wonderbug and the Far off Space Nuts! But looking at them now is just so painful!! LOL
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 8:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Who made those shows Pin? Like created them?
    CallMeAngie

Comment by CallMeAngie (original poster) at 8:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It was actually Sid and Marty Kroft, born in Montreal, and moved down into the States. They were originally puppeteers, but moved into television where the wrote and produced these shows.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 8:12 PM on May. 6, 2011