Clomid

Have any of you ladies ever been on clomid? If so, what were your results? Thanks!

Mordecai2012

Asked by Mordecai2012 at 7:25 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, for 2 cycles...didn't do anything for me. My first round of Bravelle worked and my ds is now 19 months. Good luck!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 7:32 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i took it for a yr and half...and was on all the doses right on up to the max..i finally got preggo and my dd is 15mnths
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:53 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes, I took Clomid last summer....I was only able to do 1 round of Clomid. It worked because I produced the eggs and did everything the doctor said to do and I still didn't get a BFP.

Now I have to wait until DH comes home from this deployment to pick up where we left off with the fertility treatments.
    Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 9:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I was on Clomid. Got pg the first time, but miscarried. My second time...well, i don't know for sure yet, as I test tomorrow, but I'm having A LOT of symptoms...
    GothicChk52

Answer by GothicChk52 at 9:24 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I've heard of women having miscarriages if u take it! Y is that?
    Mordecai2012

Comment by Mordecai2012 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Ive never heard that. But I did 2 cycles of Clomid both 50 mg, also had HCG shot and IUI to go with both rounds. My first was a no go, second cycle im in now. I have to wait until Thirsday 5/12 before I can test.
    Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 10:54 AM on May. 7, 2011

• 4 cycles. Didn't work for me.

Friend took it 2 cycles- has healthy twin girls.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:56 PM on May. 9, 2011