Leaking, discharge?? what is it? adult content

Ive been having a lot of white discharge lately today i forgot to put a panty liner on after i peed, anyways.... i was laying on the coach and felt something wet at the top inside of my legs, my panties had like a wet spot in them, it wasnt like major pouring out but it was like a big wet clear liquid, is this a discharge , or is this leaking?

I have no idea what leaking is , all i know is everytime i go to the DR, they always ask if i've been leaking. I'm 35 weeks pregnant

juniebug11

Asked by juniebug11 at 7:30 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My bet would be discharge. Typically throughout pregnancy you have a great increase in vaginal discharge.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think it's most likely discharge, but if you begin having contractions then a big gush...it will be obvious what it is.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 7:32 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I done that and when i went to L&D they were able to test what had gotten on my panties to see if it was from the pregnancy or just pee or discharge. Yes, I pee'd myself a couple of times LOL
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 7:32 PM on May. 6, 2011

• ok thanks, i just didnt know what "leaking " was.... but it was just clear and runny, like water or something? i think it was discaharge though, because i havnt had any cramps and i havnt lost my mucus plug or anything like that. She isnt even head down yet.
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• how far along are you?
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 8:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• im 35 weeks
    juniebug11

Comment by juniebug11 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I've been having the same thing and I'll be 32 weeks on Tuesday. I went to the ob. and it turned out to just be discharge. Increased discharge is normal to have during pregnancy.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• yes it sounds like linking i had tear in bag around baby go doctor let them check u
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:58 PM on May. 8, 2011