A giant wtf!

I just looked at my DH and said I don't want ANY kids here this weekend (minus dd of course, :) It's motherday weekend!!).. and he informs me that he had ALREADY invited them!! Now, I don't blame the kids, in truth I blame their mother.. They are hellions and she doesn't pay them any mind.. They are uncontrollable, do not listen and are a pain in the butt to be around! NOT TO MENTION the fact that teach my DD bad habits!
I am sick of cleaning up after them, sick of seeing stuff drawn on the walls and TIRED of the youngest one wearing MY heals OUTSIDE! The last 2 weekend they have come up and I am sick of dealing with it.
It would be one thing if they were well behaved, or if I wasn't the only person paying attention.. But honestly, I have about had it with their kids!

But, how many of you woman would appreciate your DH/ S.O. making plans before saying a WORD TO YOU, especially on mothers day weekend!!!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 7:43 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• depends on the plans really. once my dh made plans for me to go out to the spa while he watched the kids....awsome preplanning if you ask me
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I would take DD and stay with family for the weekend leave him to watch the hellions.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 7:48 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I am guessing that she didn't want them to be with her on Mother's Day so she could have a good day LOL? Honey, I feel you, men can be insensitive and not think about things like that. However, you have two choices, either suck it up and tell those brats there's a new sheriff in town called Queen Mom and they better clean up their act this weekend, or tell DH to send those brats back before Sunday!

Oh, I thought of a third option, local hotel room for you and DD? Leave brats with DH and let him deal with his offspring for two days and see if he will get the picture? Wicked but if you make reservations now you might be swimming and enjoying hotel cable tomorrow!

Happy Mother's Day!
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 7:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Who's children are they and why are they at your house?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:54 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Are you talking about your step children?! Wow I hope not cause you dont sound all that concerned about them.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 7:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I know and feel you pain completely..if they are your step kids and im assuming they are just be so glad that they dont live with you all the time because TRUST me it could be alot worse bc i have one and shes a hellion too...I can totally understand where you are coming from and I would not let them come over regardless of what your dh said..if he wanted them then he could take them to his parents house or i would find somewhere else to stay..apparently there is something wrong otherwise wouldnt their mother want them for this weekend???
    Anonymous

• those are children from DH previous marriage correct? Their mother doesn't pay attention to them so they are brats, right? I think you should take your DD and go visit YOUR mom, I'm sure she would enjoy seeing you! Let your inconsiderate "DH" deal with his own children.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Sorry!! No, not step kids. And the parents are planning on coming too... THAT'S the problem!! I shouldn't be in charge when someone else can watch their own kids!! It happens like that EVERY TIME! I want a QUIET weekend for mothers day, not one where I have 3 kids to watch and only 1 of them being my own! It's horrible, and i'm tired of it! Like I said, it wouldn't be that bad if their parents would do something, but of course not! I can say something, they won't listen and their mother STILL doesn't say anything about it!! Drives me nuts!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 8:07 PM on May. 6, 2011

• OK I STILL DONT GET WHOS KIDS THEES ARE. ARE THEY FRIENDS OF YALLS? If there just friends then say something came up and thats that.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:13 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yes, his friend's kids... and it's not so much that, but it is totally NOT cool that he was just like.. okay yeah sure they can come over.. not a problem, let's cook out, we just got some burger.. Thank you for asking what I wanted to do first!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 8:26 PM on May. 6, 2011