Do you play pranks on your SO or have prank wars? If so what?

I did today. I had the extra set of keys to my hubby's car, and I had to stop by at his work to get the garage door remote. He was there and went to get it for me. As he was walking towards my car, I set the panic button to his car. He shut it off w/ his keys. So I pressed the panic again and asked him why is the alarm going off. He's like Idk...must be the cold. He turned it off again. I set it off again. He walked to the car scratching his head, and I turned it off. He looks so confused until he saw me holding the extra sets of keys. Omgoodness, I was laughing so hard. So now I have to be prepared for his comeback.

Share your stories ladies!

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Just for Fun

• hahaha... I guess this might not count for much but it did work. This year on April fools I called my dh @ work and told him we had some really bad plumbing issues & that I had to call the plumber & I told him that the bill was some ridiculous amt. Well he believed it and was so stressed out I had to tell him 20 min later b/c he wouldn't stop calling me. I was laughing so hard but he was so relieved to know it was a prank. He's very anal that way (no pun intended) LOL.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 12:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Nope, I don't even try. I was never much of a prankster.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:19 PM on Dec. 11, 2008