What to do with boneless skinless chicken breast?

Ok so again I am stuck and bored with the same ideas on what to do with boneless skinless chicken breast. I made alfredo last night with after I cut it up in pieces. I can fry it and eat it with a side. I can bake it and eat ti with a side. Now that is all I know that I can do with it. Anybody have any ideas on what to do with it?

hershey88

Asked by hershey88 at 7:47 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• sure soak it in italian dressing and grill it! or put bbq sauce on it and grill it and its really healthy that way too!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 7:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• take 3 chick breast, put it in the pan. add 1 cup of water, 1 box of rice a roni, bake until chicken is cooked thoroughly. serve. awesome with steamed broccoli

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Chicken potpie with a biscuit topping instead of pie pastry..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:50 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Oh yeah... mix the following cream soups-- Mushroom, Celery and Chicken will a 1 1/4 cup rice as well as 1/4 cup butter, 1/4 french dressing and 1/4 cup milk. When that is mixed up, put 1/3 of it in a 9 x 13 pan or dish, lay the chicken on top, and then cover it with the remaining rice mix. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top of that and bake 1 hr at 350.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• cut into strips, saute in Pam or a little olive oil, then add frozen veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots...) or while chicken sautes, cut up some carrots and onions...stir fry them till the veggies are somewhat tender...even sprinkle a little curry powder on it.
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 7:51 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Grill it for sandwiches, mix it up and shred it for tacos/burritos/nachos, chicken strips, lots of casseroles, ..... Check allrecipes.com and fill in ingredieants you have, it will give you a list of suggested recipes. :-)
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 7:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Sometimes I cut it up into cubes, fry it with vegetable oil and when its cooked I pour in cream of mushroom soup and serve it with pasta and veggies. Another thing I do is cut a pocket into it and stuff it with mozzarella cheese and put it in the oven.
    Or another is bake it put onion powder, garlic powder, oregano and pepper on it and bake it. I hope this has helped some!
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 7:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Oh, rice should be uncooked...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Cut it up, cook it, add taco seasoning...... when finished cooking, put in a plate

Heat up tortillas in pan...

Then, put the chicken in the tortilla, grade some cheese to put in, put some salsa on it, sour cream (whatever you desire).

Then, roll it up or heat another tortilla, put it on top, cut it into 4ths. Mmm
    Anonymous

• chicken enchiladas. or tacos...or burritos
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:01 PM on May. 6, 2011