I cant live happily without my husband.

isnt that bad? he loves when i say it, but im not just trying to be nice, its also true

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Not bad, I'm right there with you
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I remember when..years ago when I was young and didn't know my own strengths and abilities I thought the same thing.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I don't believe in that kind of thing .. That someone can't live without someone else.
    Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my husband. I love him inside and out, without question. I never want to leave him and I know he never wants to leave. However, if it came down to it that we did split or something happened to him (hopefully not!!) I'd move on. It may take seemingly forever, but I'd have to.

You CAN live without someone, just as you lived before them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I feel the same way. My husband has been my best friend since I was 16 years and I could never imagine my life without him. I look forward to growing old with him...
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 8:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Not only would I not be happy without him but I would loose everything. I would not be able to homeschool our babys who mean everything to us and I would never be able to support our children on our own if something were to happen to him cause I have been a stay at home wife/mom since I was 20, would end up having to move in with my crazy mom. My husband cares enough to have bought a life inssurance policy if god for bid something were to happen to him. Many of us women know how you feal. From the first day I met my husband I could not stand to be a sec without him and even though he gets up to go to wrk everyday he tells me all the time he would just rather be at home with us. Hes a good man and I love him with all my heart :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 8:22 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I can live without him but that doesn't mean I want to.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 8:24 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I can't live the life I have or want without my husband. It's not just about being without the greatest guy I have ever known, it's not being able to be the mom I want to be. Because my husband makes sacrifices I can be a homeschooling stay at home mom. Without him I could not do that. Could I physically live? Yeah, probably. Would I enjoy life? No, probably not.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:25 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I agree with most of these ladies. I have a very hard time when he does get deployed. The kids seems to do their absolutely best at making mommy the maddest woman alive whenever he's not at home. I honestly don't think I could go on with life if something were to ever happen to him (and the kids were still not adults).

And of course, this is being said after a day of hell with me only getting about 3-4 hrs of sleep last night and having to deal with telling the kids EXACTLY what I want done, and it getting messed up somehow :/ Doesn't help we're getting ready to have a guest over, and the stress of cleaning isn't helping.

OK, sorry, I'll stop ranting :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I think I need to live without my husband for awhile so I can figure myself out,and depend on myself to support my family instead of him. I'm just gonna need some big motivators.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:55 PM on May. 6, 2011

• you'll be surprise how strong you are when you need to be, i lost my husband 15 yrs. ago and i was four months pregnant with my fourth child, i thought i was going to loose my mind and die with him. But just looking at my children i got the strenght to move forward and be there for them as much as i could, but the hardest part of the day was the night, when they went to bed and i just sat there watching tv, i would cry and cry till i fell asleep. it went on for almost a year but unfortunetly it started to get easier and easier with my children by my side, i do miss him still after 15 years. but God gave me the strenght i needed to move forward an help my kids do the same...
    MAMI_D_5

Answer by MAMI_D_5 at 9:13 PM on May. 6, 2011