What is the point??

Ok you get credits for answering,asking,bumping, and voting up on things here. So question is what is the point of credits? Do you rack up enough to buy stuff on here or what?

Asked by hershey88 at 8:07 PM on May. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• bouncing

LOL! You can cash them in for money once you get to a certain level! Didn't you know that??!!

(just kidding)...

Answer by m-avi at 8:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I have no idea either I wish I knew.

Answer by smurfyangel at 8:10 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It's just the "thing" on this site. No big deal.

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:11 PM on May. 6, 2011

• There is no point to answers. You just keep sharing your knowledge with all of us and enjoying the questions and answers. Many of us love it.

Answer by meooma at 8:14 PM on May. 6, 2011

• It's Just something to Do to pass time ! You dont get a reward for it xD

Answer by PrissyT at 8:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• This is glorified Yahoo answers. Didn't you know??

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:18 PM on May. 6, 2011

• it's so those who like to keep score can.

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:23 PM on May. 6, 2011

• The point is to hook in us who are addictive in personality. Marketing strategy.

• At one time they did ask that, IF they decided to make the points redeemable, what would we like to be able to redeem them for - I think some of the options were profile bling, gift cards if they could get sponsors, cafemom gear...I could be wrong but I remember seeing something about that one time. Currently the points are useless, other than for those who think they're cool by being on level way-up-there.

• Nope, it's just a competitive way to get us to keep clicking on CM's site so they can get richer off of us

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 AM on May. 7, 2011