He is still looking at porn even though we've had sex?

Am I the only one who this happens to? Should I be concerned?

My SO has his computer set up to delete his history on exit. Well, today he had it up while he was outside and I was curious as to what he does while I'm not here.

I looked at the history and he had been looking at "VirtuaGirl" which is apparently virtual strippers.

We have had sex two days in a row. Why would he need to look at that if we have had sex two days in a row? What should I think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I watch porn (even if I had sex recently) most of the time it it to get new ideas though
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 8:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Its a guy thing. As long as hes not chatting with women then I guess its not so bad. But if he was chatting with ladies I would be concerned.
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 8:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I feel like it is a slap in the face... almost as if it is saying I wasn't enough or something. He didn't do it right after, he did it the day after we had sex. But it still makes me feel like crap. :( I should have minded my own business and stayed off his computer like an adult would do. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:30 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No chating with women. :) Thank goodness.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:31 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Guys are addicted to porn, thats why.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 8:33 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I wish he was addicted to me. :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:35 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Since his computer is set to clear on exit, he could've watched it right before, and you didn't know because he's closed his browser since then... Just saying.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 8:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No, I don't think it's a guy thing. I personally am against porn and my man is not into it either. BUT we came into the relationship with that understanding. I would be upset.
    Anonymous

• I dont think its a big deal but every once in a while i have my jealousy spells.
    kristybaby2

Answer by kristybaby2 at 8:41 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I can't relate with you b/c it doesn't bother me.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:42 PM on May. 6, 2011