How to know if male friend is into me for sex? adult content

I recently made a new friend. Me and him have been talking lots over the phone and have hung out once. I find I have this unique connection with him, not romantic or anything. We both suffer from Generalized Anxiety disorders, talk about our children, his ex, my fiance, about ourselves. He's a bit older then me. I'm 21 and he's 35 yrs old. I just want a close friend and to help deal with being alone now. I'm in a Long distance relationship now and don't have many friends where I live now. I don't even have my children living with me either. I haven't been able to be friends with a guy thats been older then me. They have always been interested sexually. I was even being flirty or sexual with them. I just want to know some major red signs with this male friend if he's just trying to get in my pants besides the obvious signs; flirtly, being sexual with talk, touch, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• all men want sex
    hoobasweet

Answer by hoobasweet at 8:49 PM on May. 6, 2011

• On the contrary, my S/O and I had a long distance relationship over the phone and online for years before we got together. He was always there to talk, listen or vent to, and he wanted nothing more from me than my friendship. It wasn't until we both decided to take it beyond friendship that we became sexual, and as I said, that was not for some years later. He is still my very best friend in the world and I love him dearly. He was not out for sex, he was only looking for a friend.
    As for the question above, just be friends. Open up and talk, but be wary if the conversation turns sexual too often (occasional jokes aside), or if he wants pictures from you, harmless or not.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 9:03 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Don't have sex with him, and if he sticks around, he just wanted to be your friend, if he is suggesting sex then that's most likely all her wants.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:33 PM on May. 6, 2011