Pregnant and had a migraine all day. Asked my husband to come bring me tylenol....

and he wont. Apparently his boss wont let him. I am so tempted to call his boss and go off on him. I am pregnant and not feeling well. Im so tired of being put second to EVERYTHING. My husband works for a man that doesnt pay him right. Why the F would he even care what he thought! Hes been gone since 7 am its now 730p. I am just so fed the F UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess this was more of a vent. But im just so tired of my husband. Idk if its my pregnancy hormones or what.

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 8:35 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd be pretty pissed too :/ If you lived around here, I'd be happy to bring you my Tylenol.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:37 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I am so sorry
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I'm sorry but I'm gonna say its definitely pregnancy hormones over-reacting here. It is not ridiculous of his boss to not let him leave work to go get you Tylenol....something you are more than capable of getting yourself. I'm sorry!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I dont have a car! And he works at a job where he CAN leave. He leaves all the time when its something for himself. Hes just selfish.
    jmgblair10

Comment by jmgblair10 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Um... I know how difficult pregnancy hormones can be. I also hate having pregnancy migraines. Go to the store and buy some Tylenol and a notebook. Write down all your frustrations in your notebook. When I was preg with my first my boyfriend (now husband) was a bartender- I was alone ALL THE TIME. It sucks. The notebook helped me get out a lot of frustrations- and it is funny to look back on now.

good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:41 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Is there a gas station within 10 blocks of your house?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:45 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I am sorry, that is no fair. Hopefully he will be able to leave soon and bring you some!! For now, you can try taking a warm bath to relax your muscles, maybe a quick nap could help? Hope you feel better!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 8:46 PM on May. 6, 2011

• No. I live in the middle of nowhere. I will definately be stocking up on tylenol for the future after this.My husband and I have been having problems. So this is just not helping at all.
    jmgblair10

Comment by jmgblair10 (original poster) at 8:47 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Walk over to a neighbors house and ask for a couple.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:56 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Some pharmacies have a delivery service if you don't mind paying the price!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:08 PM on May. 6, 2011