Boondock saints ( the movie )

anyone see it? what did u think? i myself am a sucker for an irish accent :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• I loved the first one...and hated the sequel.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 8:57 PM on May. 6, 2011

• the first one was great. I'm a sucker for irish accents and sexy abs:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I love them both.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:59 PM on May. 6, 2011

• My S/O watch the first one all the time, in fact we saw it just the other night again!
    ..."And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti."
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 9:21 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Love 'em both, they're both favorites in our house and amongst all our friends.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• The first one was epic, the sequel was entertaining but did not even come close to the first one. I love the Irish accent, swagger and bullshit charm which is evident in the man I married - he was born and raised in Dublin. Of course I grew up hearing that accent every day as well, both of my parents grew up in Ireland (though my mother was born in Italy) and while I was born and raised in the states there are certain words and phrases that have a twinge of Irish accent when I say them and I don't do it on purpose but I suppose that's normal when pretty much up until middle school my life revolved around my family who all have that accent.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I just watched a movie with Colin Farrell called "Odine." It's the story of an Irish fisherman and is set in Ireland itself. Pretty good movie, great movie if you love the Irish accent!
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 1:24 AM on May. 7, 2011

• I'm a total Eirephile and I LOVE Boondock Saints. there's a second one, too, and I'm hoping Troy Duffy gets around to making a third.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:42 AM on May. 9, 2011

• Liked the first movie ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:30 PM on May. 10, 2011

• <3 both movies
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 9:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2011