I just dont think i love him anymore

My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years. (I am now 26) For along time he was abusive ... not so much anymore. He is still mentally abusive. Calling me names and all that. He has cheated more times the I can count. He actually found someone else 2 months after we were married and told me and my son to go back to where we are from that is over 700 miles away and we didnt hear from him for 3 months. I ended up moving back and now things are just horrible. To make things even better I just found out im 6 weeks pregnant. I dont want to live here anymore. I have no family or friends here. They are all over 700 miles away and i havent seen them in over 2 years. I just dont know what to do anymore. I know that I dont love him anymore. HELP>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• id go back home and forget him
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:58 PM on May. 6, 2011

• sorry, but you need to get out! you can go to a womens shelter for some time. it will be completely horrible there though, but you will be away from this man. i would try to get in contact with you family too. you could also stay with this man get a job, save money, look for a very cheap apt. and then move out! I wish you luck, hang in there
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 9:00 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Get the hell out.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• I am so sorry you are going thru this. I think if it's possible to go back home you should just do it.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:01 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Get out now
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 9:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• leave him if he's not good for you. give your kids a better role model. go back to your home town where you have friends and family for support and start over.
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 9:05 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Love has nothing to do with it when abuse is in the picture. Grow a spine for your son's sake and get the hell out of there. Doesn't matter if you go "home" or go somewhere else... The longer you stay, the more likely your son will see his behavior as normal.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:06 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Your family will always be your family. Give them a call, and try to go home. You are young, and can do so much better than this jerk. Your children should be the most important thing to you, and I don't think you want them to grow up with this kind of role model. If calling your family is not an option or does not work, I am sure there are services in the community where you live that will help you! Research it online. You deserve a safe, loving home! GL!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• You know what you want to do, and need to do. And you have more than enough justifiable reasons to leave the swine. Do you have family you can go to back home? Do you have enough cash to get there? Do you have transportation? If so, go! Like I said, you already know it's over, I would just not say anything to him about it until your gone. If he's abusive to you now, he may get even more abusive if you try threatening to leave. Pack your things when he's at work and leave then. Don't give him any excuse to hurt you or your son by making demands now. He won't change, you've been with him long enough to see this now. Think of your children, and do what's best for them. Leave.
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 9:15 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Looks like a unanimous decision from your Cafemommers...you need to get out and go back to your family. Leave as soon as possible, keep yourself and your children safe. Good Luck to you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:16 PM on May. 6, 2011