What are your plans for this weekend?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 9:25 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've got a bunch of errands to run tomorrow (while DH works ALL day & night b/t his 2 jobs). Then, Sunday, he is going to pick up our new dryer and we plan on cleaning house all day Sunday and finish getting baby stuff ready in hopes that baby will be here sometime next week.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:26 PM on May. 6, 2011

• work, church, and then swimming with my daughter..if weather permits us too
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 9:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• that is awesome congrats!
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 9:29 PM on May. 6, 2011

• being lazy lol
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 9:38 PM on May. 6, 2011

• i love those days
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 9:39 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Saturday is mow the lawn, grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning.
    Sunday is slower but harder since I'll be thinking alot about my mother who passed away in 2002. Maybe I'll clean out the garage that day to take my mind off Mother's day!!
    bemomkec

Answer by bemomkec at 10:04 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Well, I've got a garden to tend to, indoor plants to water, and plant lights to put up all before lunchtime. After lunch, I'm going over to my MILs house to start working with two mini jacks we got a couple weeks ago to get them used to being led around and wearing halters and such, plus I have to help my FIL with the food gardens we have put in over there. Then I get to come home and relax for a while :) Sunday is open, since I don't know if my DH has anything planned for us to do.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:18 PM on May. 6, 2011

• This week is "finals" week at school, plus I have 2 research papers due by Wednesday, so I really need to mind my studies. Other than that, tomorrow my oldest has a soccer game, and on Sunday I am making my rounds to the moms and grandmas, then going to help a friend of mine figure out homeschooling. I homeschool, and she has a very special needs son who has began walking off campus at school...he needs to be home starting Monday, and she is overly nervous that she won't be organized enough. Hopefully she will get feeling better about it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:24 PM on May. 6, 2011

• wow that's alot
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 10:52 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Hang out with the kids. The weather is finally nice
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 11:33 PM on May. 6, 2011