Swollen feet

i am 27weeks prg and i noticed my feet are swollen is that normal for the weeks that i am prg

window7

Asked by window7 at 9:30 PM on May. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its normal. Its b/c of the heat they are swollen. Poor thing, you have all summer to go pregnant. Your hands, face, ect. will become swollen too. Best bet for you feet is to drink lots of water & keep them propped up. With my 1st pregnancy, mine were so swollen all the time, I couldn't wear anything but flip flops and I couldn't even fit my rings. GL!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:34 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Yep. It's called edema. Keep drinking lots of water.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:36 PM on May. 6, 2011

• drink lots of water, watch your sodium intake (no canned veggies...use fresh or frozen...and no fast food!), then rest lying down on back with legs and feet elevated above level of body....
    Suzi

Answer by Suzi at 10:02 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Normal, but crappy. Sorry! I'm there with you.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:28 PM on May. 6, 2011

• Happened to me too. Lay down and elevate feet whenever possible. That helped for me
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 12:17 AM on May. 7, 2011

• yes i swelled feet i coulkdn"t get house shoes off soak feet in warm water it will help
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:49 PM on May. 8, 2011

• Yes.
    blackisbetter

Answer by blackisbetter at 9:06 AM on May. 19, 2011