Do I have the sweetest son or what? Part 2

THIS IS THE 1st POST ABOUT A WEEK OR SO AGO......
I was up yesterday at 3 am waiting to see prince william and kate get married and my 4 yr old son woke up and asked me what I was watching. I told him I was waiting to see the couple get married and for kate to become a princess. I asked him if he thought she was pretty and he said yes and then right after he said "u r to mommy". He asked me if I was a princess and I told him I was daddys princess :). All the time he tells me that hes going to marry me and another girl lol. He sure loves his momma and I love him with all my heart. Thanks for reading just wanted to share.
MY NEW POST.....
My husbands mom passed away when he was only 16 yrs old and thats the only person my 4 yr old son knows of that has has passed. We take him out to her grave site to put flowers on her stone and he had told me before that he was going to dig her up and fix her by putting tape and string around her so she works again. Then out of nowhere the other day my husband and I were driving and my son ask me if Im going to die and I told him everyone does, that its just apart of life but I wont be going for a while. He started to cry and said he doesnt want me to die and that hes going to fix me when I do. How sad is that? I started crying and my husband kindof smiled and put his arm around me cause he was driving at the time. I held my sons hand and told him not to worry about that right now and that even when I die I will still be with him and watching him from heaven. Gosh why do we have to die, I want to be with my children and husband forever :(

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:55 PM on May. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• I know. Its inevitable so just don't worry about it and live. Its hard though... Why, why, why....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:08 PM on May. 6, 2011